Sunday 4 January 2009

I'm going to have to pick another challenge!



When I first signed up for the A&S50 challenge, I was just getting started in calligraphy and illumination. I did the math and if I was to accomplish 50 scrolls by the deadline, I would have to do 8 per year for the next couple of years. That seemed awfully daunting, and I was sure it would be more than enough challenge for me!



That was before I found out just how much fun this was, and started pestering Lady Trinite for backlog assignments, and volunteering for more new assignments, and suddenly it's not even been a year and I've already got way more than 8. This weekend I had two given out in court and also handed over two backlogs. Rather than posting the whole images of them, I'll just post snippets; you can click on the image to get the full picture + discussion/documentation.



And since this makes #8, #9, #10, and #11, I think I'm going to have to find another challenge to do in addition to this one, 'cause I'm going to hit 50 way before the deadline.




-Aryanhwy

No comments: